Join the Development Committee
The Development Committee provides leadership and expertise in raising funds for the Catholic Education Foundation. This committee sets measurable goals for the Foundation’s fundraising strategies for gifts from both individuals and organizations.
The Committee is chaired by Mark Hurst, a member of the Board of Trustees. Members are appointed because of their expertise in fundraising and passion for the Foundation’s mission.
Member expectations for this committee include:
1. A personal commitment to the mission of the Foundation.
2. Sharing talents, skills and abilities with Foundation leadership and staff.
3. Attendance at a majority of the meetings scheduled.
4. Participation in fundraising activities.
5. An annual and/or planned gift to the Foundation.
To learn more about becoming a member of the Development Committee,
Denise Martin, Executive Director